world cup

I used to love the World Cup so much that apparently it scared my mom that I would die of some stress-related, high blood pressure disorder because of soccer games. Thank God I've toned down.

Anyway. I'm still excited, nonetheless. I might wear this Korea jersey for the next 2 weeks. No washing. (Just kidding).

One thing I love about soccer: no commercial breaks. And when they say there's 10 minutes left, there's 10, maybe 15 minutes left. Unlike football or basketball, where the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter is like an hour.

One thing I hate about soccer: players act like pansies sometimes. Just take the call and move on. I understand you have to fake and flop every time someone touches you, but be men. Come on.

1 comment:

  1. seriously... i really don't like those pansies for real

    ReplyDelete