and additionally...

And tacking on to that last post, I'm gonna say:
"My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power."
- 1 Corinthians 2:4-5
And... read the funniest 2 verses of my life today:
"The Spirit of the Lord came upon him in power so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done. Then he went down and talked with the woman, and he liked her."
- Judges 14:6-7
Really? "He liked her"? So anticlimactic...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha yes. He liked her.

    I've always found the part about D nagging him to death to be hilarious AND profound.

    ReplyDelete