love

I read 1 Corinthians 13 again. Gosh. Much much easier said than done. I envy, I boast. I'm not patient, I'm not kind... I'll change someday.

My natural reaction to some news article of some terrible thing going on in some other country is to do the "tsk tsk" and shake my head and be glad that I live in a place where I'm safe from all of those problems. Never did it cross my mind to care, never did it cross my mind to pray. Until today. It kinda crossed my mind.

As School Knifings Continue, China Does Some Soul Searching

1 comment:

  1. Yo I heard about that too. That's really messed up. But you're totally right. I just did the "tsk tsk". Well not only that I actually made a big commotion about it to my parents but Yeah. I will pray for that too. That should be a given. Thanks Chris.

    ReplyDelete