there I go again

Me and my big mouth. I hate arguments, but I always seem to find myself in the middle of it, unable to stop. It's like an order of Mickey D's fries. Once you pop, you can't stop. Or whatever the slogan is.

Sharing the Gospel isn't about arguing till your guts fall out and you have assurance that the other person is stumped and you are right.

I have this theory. Logic is in one corner of your mind, faith in a complete different place in your body (I haven't found the place yet)... and no matter how much I appeal to logic, faith is not going to magically appear. That's not to say that they're exclusive though. Logic helps. It just isn't the key.

1 comment:

  1. I totally appreciate the point of this post, but the side effects are that:

    1) now I'm craving McD's fries
    2) I love that you used the phrase "till your guts fall out" because it totally made its point, made me smile and now I'm going to be haunted by that phrase for the rest of the day, and
    3) now you have to let me know when you find the place that faith is located. I personally think it's under your left kneecap. Or maybe it's right under the epidermis...

    :D

    ReplyDelete