sleepless

Lately, nights have been a bit tiring.. I've been getting a lot less sleep, exams looming and homework just drowning out the wee hours of the night. As a result, sometimes I wake up and try to pray and it sounds something like, "God, please make meblazaraga... mumble mumble... spaghetti holes..."

Wonder what that sounds like to God.

Sometimes I don't feel like I want to reconnect with God, that I'm content with where I am and I really don't want to go anywhere. I just want to enjoy 50 degree Michigan weather with cool breezes and bask in the sunlight, with nothing to worry about. But honestly, God's setting upon me a burden to really share what I've been through and what I've learned and what has since been drilled into my head, especially to those who need the Gospel most desperately. I only hope that when I have time to share (after the hustle and bustle of these exams), that I won't forget to follow up and do what I should.

1 comment:

  1. Chris! I am so glad you got rejected from MIT, and I am also terribly glad I got rejected from Cornell Univeristy. I wonder how our life was like if we got accepted from those schools. I can only look back and thank how lucky(maybe lucky isn't a right word) we are :)

    ReplyDelete